15 Minutes by Steve Young



15 Minutes by Steve Young is a delightful book about a young man who finds a device that allows him to step back in time. He's a witty young man who annoys most of his classmates and gets bullied on a regular basis. Finding this time machine allows him to change the way some things turn out which helps him to understand that it's best to do things on your own without the help of a "machine." Also, he realizes that even though some people treat you unfairly, you can make a difference in the world by thinking about others first.

Comments

Beth F said…
Thanks for stopping by! I can see that your blog will be increasing my wish list! I have nieces and nephews from ages 9 to 13. I love to share books with them, which means I read a fair amount of YA.

Thanks for the good words about the Bone books. They will be my first graphic novels ever!

Popular Posts