Avalon High


Avalon High by Meg Cabot is the latest book that I am reading. I started it last night, and it is really good. Like 13 Little Blue Envelopes, we have a main character who doesn't take herself too seriously. Of course, she is "all about herself" as most main characters in young adult lit, but there's something about this girl that I really like. She's quite astonished when this great guy shows an interest in her. And, I love how she laughs at her English professor parents.


One of the great things that I love about Meg Cabot is that she makes me read the next chapter even when I know it's time to turn out the light. Each closing line for a chapter teases me into the following chapter. I love it when authors do that.


Hope you enjoy it. Has anyone out there read it?

Comments

Popular Posts